Fire hits Portlethen takeaway

The Star pizza kebab takeaway in the middle of Portlethen was hit by fire early this morning.

No-one was injured and the fire was extinguished without affecting neighbouring businesses.

The Press and Journal has more:

The business later put out the following statement: “We are extremely sorry to announce that we will be closed for the foreseeable future due to the fire. We hope to be back open as soon as possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience to our lovely customers and hope to be back serving you soon!”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *